'' Arturo is a Mexican, Mirka comes from Slovakia. They met in Germany, communicate in English and live their dream in Barcelona '' - that pretty much sums up our adventurous relationship. We both love traveling and have been guiding in Germany, France, Switzerland, and the Netherlands and we love learning about different cultures. We are both passionate photographers and we have decided to blend our passions together turning them into a profession in a place where you indeed find the mixture of it all - and a city close to our hearts. Step into the exciting world and discover the famous and hidden wonders of Barcelona with us - in ZOOM IN BARCELONA TOURS!
She said about him:
'' Arturo is a gem. He is the kind of person whom you would like to have around when you are in trouble - he has a big heart and always unselfishly help others. He is a proud Mexican and loves his family and I admire his enthusiasm of trying to experience all that is possible to do in this life from visiting different countries through eating weird things to making friends with all kinds of people. I love that he is so openminded - you may talk to him about life or anything you want. He loves to travel, and actually, and I am not kidding, there is a good chance that wherever you are heading next - he can recommend the place or a cafe to visit as he has been there before (haha) - try it out the next time you book your photoshoot with us! ''
DID YOU KNOW...?
• Arturo studied Journalism, Communications, and Photography.
• He has visited over 170 cities in more than 60 countries around the globe.
• He overcame his extreme fear of scorpions by eating one!
• He had dined with the Dalai Lama!
If you would like to know more about Arturo and his work, check out his website www.arturoromerohphotography.com.
He said about her:
'' Mirka is a kind person who loves to support those who need it and she hates seeing injustice in the world and stands up to it. She enjoys talking about life and its mysterious sides (preferably eating white chocolate or having a glass of Rioja). She has an artistic soul and I like her creativity. She is passionate about the interior design and decor and I admire her patience with that - I think some parts of our apartment could easily make it to the magazine cover... She likes philosophy books offering a little different view on our society - she always has some good ones to recommend. She loves traveling so much that she quit her dream job of an event coordinator to travel across Europe (to meet me - haha). ''
DID YOU KNOW...?
• Mirka studied Wedding Planning, Photography and Events at Cambridge.
• She loves music and can sing, play the guitar, the flute, and the keyboard.
• In 2013 working as a Business Development Manager, she was part of the team that gained their Michelin star only four months after the opening.
• She is also into writing and is finalizing her ''secret project'' linked to Arturo's photography, which will be followed by an exhibition here in Barcelona so keep an eye on us!